45th Annual Hawaii State Respiratory Conference
Where: ʻAlohilani Resort, Waikiki Beach
When: September 18th & 19th, 2018
2018 Event Agenda & Guest Faculty
Continuing Educational Units
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Hawai’i Pacific Health and the Hawaii Society for Respiratory Care. Hawai’i Pacific Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
For Physicians we are offering CME
Hawai’i Pacific Health designates this live activity for a maximum of up to 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
For Nurses we are offering ANCC contact hours
Hawai’i Pacific Health designates this live activity for up to 12.0 contact hours for nurses. Nurses should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For Respiratory Therapists
This program has been approved for 12 contact hours of CRCE credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100 Irving, TX 75063.
Discount Admission for AARC Members
- “Early-Bird Registration” – Special discounted rates for AARC members through September 1st.
- Please see the ATTENDEE REGISTRATION for more info.
- This is a great opportunity to meet therapists, department directors, physicians, and other health care professionals that are interested in respiratory health.
- Learn more at our EXHIBITOR INFO page.
- Validated attendee self-parking in resort’s adjacent garage is $8; Valet parking is $12.
- See link for discounted rooms at the ʻAlohilani Resort.
- Learn more about our recommended ACCOMMODATIONS.